- Online School
- About Us
- Contact Us
Basic Studio Guidelines:
- Guests should note that visibility may be limited during the recording due to cameras and equipment. Dialogue between camera men and sound booth personnel may occur during the recording and may cause disturbance to guests sitting nearby. We regret that this is unavoidable.
- Audience shots will be recorded throughout the presentation.
- Cellphones, cameras and all electronic equipment are strictly banned from the studio. Any electronic devices may be removed by security.
- An unmonitored coat check is available outside in the foyer.
- If you have a cough, we ask that you vacate the studio as quickly as possible to eliminate any disturbance. Attendants at the door will be happy to assist you.
- Children under the age of 10 are discouraged from being part of the studio audience. If you have children, please make use of the overflow room in the fellowship hall where they will not disturb the recording. Children not seated in the studio must be monitored by an adult at all times and may not be left unattended to roam the building. Childcare is NOT provided.
- Amazing Discoveries reserves the right to refuse admission to the studio or to ask any person in the studio audience to leave the studio or the premises if they are deemed to be a disturbance.
- The filming schedule is subject to change and to cancellation at short notice. In the event of schedule changes or cancellations, Amazing Discoveries will not reimburse any travel or accommodation costs or other expenses or costs incurred in connection with a guest attending the studio to be in the program, or otherwise compensate such applicant.